Monday, December 8, 2008

BEWARE of our Christmas monster!

BEWARE! We have a little Christmas monster running loose in our home this holiday season!


It snarls at Christmas cheer!


It terrorizes innocent snowflakes!


No bow is safe in its path!



Just look at its new razor sharp teeth!



It should be put behind bars until January!



And yet, it has already started chewing through those, too, posing as one of Santa's helpers!

Guard your ribbons and reindeer, your presents and poinsettias! Hide the holly and HO, HO, HO! It's Audrey's 1st Christmas!

6 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Definitely keep that little monster locked up!

I think this is my favorite post by you. Cute, cute, cute!

King Amy said...

i agree very cute!
so is her hair in a high pony tail!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love hearing about everyone's lives and the wonderful things God is doing! Keep that Christmas monster happy!!

Anonymous said...

This is great.

Jana said...

too precious!

Lindsay Kennedy said...

Super cute!!! Gosh, you have one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! I hope you guys have a great Christmas. Hopefully, we'll all be able to get together again soon!