Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick Leave

Josh and I came down with a terrible bug yesterday! We were so sick that we had to ship Audrey off to my parents' house. I am not one to easily give my baby up to anyone including family. But we were desperate for help, so they quickly came to the rescue! And Audrey had a ball riding in the wagon, riding around in the feedtruck feeding cows, playing with the puppy, and playing with Layton!

Thanks for saving us, Nana, Papa, Albany, & Layton!

3 comments:

Jay Beerley said...

Oh no, hope you guys are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! Hope you're feeling better....I think my husband passed this junk on to me...it's a good thing I don't have kids yet because my parents live 4 hours away!!!

Jana said...

Hope you are feeling better. I think many of us can sympathize since this junk is going around like crazy. Maybe it has to do with us living in Texas and the weather changing every 3 days.