Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Man

I must admit I have quite a man.

He made his weekly trip to Home Depot 30 minutes away to restock on his building supplies (more later on his amazing house renovation job), and he came back with these beautiful new shoes for me!
I had commented on maybe getting new tennis shoes a little while ago, so he made a special trip to the Brownwood Mall (which is a "trip" in itself) to find some for me. He even opened up a Bealls card to get a percentage off! What a sweet surprise it was!

Josh is the greatest daddy. Audrey adores him and puckers up for a kiss just at the mention of his name. And I heard him singing Backyardigans to her yesterday :) which made her day...and mine!

Plus, I think he is quite the looker.

1 comment:

King Amy said...

i like the two pictures of josh and audrey in a row...kinda like an action shot! very cute!!