Friday, September 4, 2009

Who would have thought...

Who would have thought anyone would ever think I was THIS funny? Thank you, baby :)

Who would have thought a girl could already love shoes as much as this child?

Who would have thought this sight could give me such a feeling of accomplishment and peace on a daily basis? :)

Who would have thought a little blue singing penguin could bring a girl such happiness (and parents such aggravation)?

Who would have thought laying in a hammock with two toddlers could be so relaxing?

Who would have thought kids wouldn't love sticking their hands in paint and smearing it everywhere? (Because these two didn't think it was so great...Beats me)

Who would have thought you could possibly love someone as much as I do these two?

Who would have thought 19 months would get here so fast?

3 comments:

Lyndy said...

Who would have thought Josh and Amber would be such great parents? Well, I know of at least two people who did! Thanks for such a wonderful blog, Amber! Love, David and Lyndy

Jay Beerley said...

Awww Ambo, this post is so sweet! It's crazy how fast these kiddos grow up-I'm glad you're enjoying every minute of it!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... we seem to be on the same page a lot these days! haha! I just posted on the whirlwind that is 6 years of Kelton's life! Love your thoughts. I agree with them!!