The original picture includes me, my brother, and my cousins Hayden and Rylan. We were getting ready to blow some candles out.

The new picture has Audrey, Layton, and their cousins Corbin and Kyrstin, sitting in the exact same spot in Granny's house. And they were also fascinated with a yummy cake!
Also, this week, we found my old cover-up bath towel with my name monogrammed on it...and Audrey loves putting it on after her bath!
4 comments:
No way...i just read your post and your cousins' names! We haven't told too many people yet, but our new baby's name will be Rylan! So we'll have a Haden and a Rylan too...crazy!
Love keeping up with your world! :)
The bath cover up is so cute. I've never seen one that small. How sweet is she in your old robe? That must be so special for your mom to see her granddaughter wearing the same thing that her sweet daughter used to wear.
Yes...we are expecting again! We'll get to meet our 3rd boy, Rylan, in March. I'm just a few months behind you, I think. (I don't think I posted a blog about it.) It's been fun to keep up with you and your pregnancy! I'll enjoy hearing about life with girls at your house! :)
Where's my duck,monogrammed, bath,velcro, towel robe! Layton probably stole it!
Post a Comment