Audrey has reminded me all day today--"I big girl."
And yes, you are, sweetie...and so much more.
You are...
...a silly girl when we drive over rumble strips that vibrate the car and you say, "Tickle my hiney!"
...a dramatic girl when your jeans are a little too tight to make it on the couch and you wrinkle your forehead and say, "My jeans fit!"
...an optimistic girl when I am mopping and you walk in and say, "Mama, good time?"
...an observant girl when Daddy says "Dadgumit" and you repeat back, "Daddy, gum it?"
...a helpful girl when you need money to "go" to the grocery store to get "green beans, macaroni, milk, bananas."
...a studious girl when you quote from your favorite stories: "Not my chin chin chin," "Who dat trip trip over my bridge?"
...a friendly girl when you introduce your sister to everyone, "Dat Brenna Bef."
...a crazy girl when you call to me from your bed in the morning, "Cockadoo doo!"
..a girly girl when you step outside, grab your hair, and say, "Too windy outtide!"
...a sweet girl when you hug Brenna and say, "Good morning, Brenna Bef. Seep good?"
...a multicultural girl when you count like Dora, "Uno, dos, tres, cinco, seis, ocho, neve, ocho, neve, ocho!"
Audrey, you are an all-around girl! "No, I big girl."
9 months ago
1 comment:
Audrey is just so much fun! I especially like "Brenna Bef". Can't wait to see them.
Love,
Lyndy
Post a Comment