The other day she was picking her nose. I asked her what was in there. She said, A pea. And sure enough, I looked to find a full size black-eyed pea shoved completely up her nostril.
She is a great grocery shopper. Her favorite things to do are hand the cashier our Thank-You Card at checkout and also press her bare belly against the cold glass in the frozen foods.
I cropped this picture to keep it PG. Yes, those are her panties flying at the camera.
And if you weren't impressed already by these first few talents, check this out. I think she has a future as a tattoo artist. Let's just say I can't leave her alone with a sheet full of stickers...or the sheet is not full anymore.
This next talent is actually really neat. She loves to fold clothes. She asks to fold clothes. And she is very good at it, too. She even sorts.

She is a friend to all, big and small. Here she is with her friend Faith who moved away in January. She has started walking since then and Audrey thought it was so cool to finally walk around with her holding her hand :)
And as I've said before, you can't find a better big sister. She is never negative to or tired of Brenna. (It is actually the other way around at times. Brenna tends to be grumpy to Audrey when she doesn't want to hold hands or be a pillow.)
She is very good at many other things that we are so proud of--from singing to reading to learning to laughing to hiding :) I haven't even scratched the surface.
But most of all, she is great at being the Audrey that we so adore.
No comments:
Post a Comment