Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In 9 months...

It took 9 months to form a beautiful little Brenna baby....and after 9 more months, we are still falling madly in love with her! Granted, there are several more pounds to love with each new month...up to 23 now--the 95th percentile :) She likes her new big-girl carseat because she can see outside and most importantly, can see Audrey.Yes, she and Audrey are still the best of buddies, and when I look back at Audrey's baby pictures, I see so many similarities in them including their milestones to a tee. (A post for another day...)

Brenna is our constant cheerleader/pat-a-caker. She loves to clap and throw her hands in the air. She also has a hilarious trick she does with her eyes which I will show you later...And she loves to give big sloppy kisses after which she says "Ahhhh"!She has two little teeth on bottom now and swollen gums on top! But this doesn't stop her smiles :) She says "Dada dada" all day for Daddy, Audrey, kitty, and when she just wants to gripe. She is basically crawling now if you don't count all of the belly flops she does. Within a week or two, she will be bookin'-it which is the EXACT time to the week that Audrey did! And mostly like her sister, she just wants to hold hands and pull up and walk with you.She is my little self-esteem package riding around on my shoulder because she strongly prefers to be with me over anyone else and wants to walk around with me wherever I go in the house. It makes me feel pretty important when she sees me across the room and dives for me...very tired, but very important :)

There are so many more things I could list off that she loves and that we love about her...but her naps don't last long and there are so many things I can get done faster when I am 23 pounds lighter :)
I hope the next 9 months don't go by so fast, Brenna Beth!

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

What beautiful photos of "our" beautiful baby! You do the best blog, Amber!