Friday, November 12, 2010

Who Blog, Why Blog, Where Blog, When Blog


These are some questions people have about my blog.
So here are some answers to clear up the fog.
I write and share so my thoughts and memories don't bog.
Someday I will publish my posts for a keepsake log.
I have a little time when the kids are in their sleepy grog
And I need to be very quiet with no dialogue.
Since I am not known to be a hobby-hog,
This method has become my prize dog.
So even if noone my site did clog,
My words and pictures the pages still I would sog.
It always helps clear my mind of some smog
Even when I run out of words that end with og.
Find yourself something you enjoy so you don't turn into a frog!

3 comments:

Lyndy said...

About your blog
I am agog
Finding words with og
Has tired my nog(gin)

Amber said...

I just realized I will never be a MOG (mother-of-the-groom)! Thanks for being such a great one, Lyndy!

King Amy said...

cute! cute Amber! your creativity never ceases to amaze me!