Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In

We have been snowed in the last two days like everyone else in the area, but Audrey and Josh braved the elements to have a little fun out in the yard.Brenna and I were happy watching from the warmth of the house :) Next year, Brenna.Brenna and I watched this same scene last year at this same time...only Brenna was only about a week old. Here was Audrey bundled up in 2010:
And back to 2011...She got to try out her brand new snowsuit we got for our upcoming ski trip! Daddy taught her all about snow angels......and what a sweet one she was!


Stay warm out there!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, and notice how wet the road looks...that's solid ice.

Mimi said...

The new snow suit is so pretty! You are the best snow angel, ever, Audrey! I hope the snow and ice are gone for your party!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I will miss your party Audrey and Brenna. I hope you got your gifts. Love your snow suit! :)