Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here's the Deal with Here's the Deal

I think the time has come for this blog to go private. The world is just too scary and untrustworthy. I need to better protect my babes. But if you are some of the faithful few (a grandmother/aunt/kid's mom/friends with nothing else to do) who like to tune in, you will not be shut out! Simply, give me your e-mail address if I don't already have it, and you will be signed up to the VIP, exclusive HTD viewers list and given the super-secret password:) Sounds top secret, huh? I won't privatize the blog for a week or so in order to catch any stragglers...then you have to sign in to see what's the Deal! (Photos taken by my cousin Tifani of Captured Photography! She's great!)

11 comments:

Searching for Grace said...

I am an avid Here's The Deal reader. Please add me to the list!

brandifought@att.net

Thanks!!!

Julie said...

I'd love to continue keeping up with your cute family!! :)
juliewendell@mac.com

The McWilliams 3 said...

Please don't leave me out! I love your blog!

laurenmcwilliams@yahoo.com

King Amy said...

I'd like to be kept in the loop!!
amykingslp - at - gmail

thanks!

Amber said...

Thanks, friends...Y'all are sweet.

I wanted to add (for those who are unfamiliar with having to sign in to read a blog) that I will need the e-mail address that you use to sign into Blogger/Google. You will actually NOT be given a password. Instead, you will just have to sign in with your own account to view our page. Please let me know if you aren't sure how to set up an account and I can help! It just requires a name and e-mail, and of course, it's free.

brookeb82 said...

brookeb82@gmail.com :)

Meg said...

add me too! megped82 at yahoo dot com

Jennifer and Brad said...

Add me please!

jandbmartin07@gmail.com

Laura said...

I love to see your sweet family! Add me too!
Thanks,
Laura
lgailross@yahoo.com

Sarah Bauman said...

Sign me up! I enjoy keeping up with your sweet family and all your crafty ideas for the kids - we have tried several of them! :)

sarah.elizabeth.bauman@gmail.com

The Hamby's said...

Sign me up please, I love reading your blog!!

janamartin@gmail.com