Monday, June 13, 2011

Gymnastics & Germs

These two things are not related but they both filled up our week last week...

Audrey started a summer gymnastics program. (She is rolling in the orange shorts.)
This is extra fun because she is taking her class from my former gymnastics teacher Valerie!I took from Valerie from when I was as little as Audrey until 4th or 5th grade. I remember these high fives and big hugs like it was yesterday! I LOVED gymnastics with Valerie.Look what I spotted on her wall...I am the one with the blonde side-ponytail and bow right beside Valerie in the first picture.Layton is taking the class with Audrey, so it is double the fun!He is so athletic already! This class will be great for both of them socially, too. Hooray for a new, fun summer activity! On a not-so-fun note, the rest of our week was CONSUMED with Brenna being sick. She had very high fever from Wednesday to Saturday, would not eat or play or sleep...and quite frankly she just felt like crap. The fever stopped and she got this splotchy, raised rash all over her trunk and neck and even a little on her face. She had a wicked virus obviously...my guess is Roseola.Thankfully, she is mostly better now! And it's time for gymnastics again! (which, by the way, Brenna is pretty upset that we won't let her do with Audrey and Layton! :)

No comments: