Thursday, September 1, 2011

B

Our Brenna girl is even more grown up than last time I described her just a month ago at 18 months. I guess that's the way growing up works...But really, she has turned into a little girl in just a few quick months. She still denies being Mama's baby, but I tell her otherwise :)Look at all the new things she says:

"Es empy"--It's empty.

"I hungy"--I'm hungry.

"Es toot!"--It's cute! (She uses this for everything from babies to stuffed animals to grasshoppers.)

"Uh happen?"--What happened?

"Uh ok?"--You ok?

"I fishies"--I want goldfish (for every snack!)
"No heet. No push."--Don't hit. Don't push.

"Are you?"--Where are you?

"Uh doin?"--What are you doing?

"I seep"--I sleep

"He mean"--He's mean (about Amos on Fox & the Hound or Mother Gothel on Tangled).
"I git you"--I'm gonna get you.

"I miss you" (accompanied with big hugs)

"I diss"--I am going to give you a kiss. (She really likes the eskimo ones :)

"I find you" (She's great at hide and seek...but a big snitch!)

"Here bit-tey"--Here's my clippie because I just pulled it out again.

"Wuv oo"--Love you.

"A B!"--I wrote a B (after any marks she makes on paper)


She is also an echo of everything, and she says every echo with a question mark on the end: "Meenute?"--Minute?

"Doss?"--Gross?

"Sower?"--Shower?

"Dain?"--Rain?

"Pody?"--Potty?

"Piyow?"--Pillow?



She adores playing with all the kids around here...and vice versa :) One of her favorite times is to lay on a pallet in the living room with all of the big girls for nap time...and she has been going to sleep on her pillow on her own like the big girls.

She definitely has an ornery streak at times, but overall is one of the happiest, most playful, easygoing, cuddliest kids you will ever meet. Check out her first shiner (she lost a fight with a table)...

B is Brenna...and it is also for Big Blessing!

No comments: