What is it called when several people hug at the same time?
Audrey: A grape hug
While in the store a few days ago...
Brenna (loudly): Mom, that man has crazy hair!
While in the doctor's office...Audrey: Mom, I am going to play this music on my game, but don't start dancing, ok?
Both girls are absolutely, positively convinced that Pidge once said "Hi!"
Brenna (daily): Mom, last year Pidge said Hi!
Snowcones anyone?
Audrey: Mom, did you know that runroaders are fast birds?
Mom: Yes, do you mean roadrunners?
Audrey: Yes, runroaders.
With Layton one afternoon...Layton (after a big sneeze): Man, I just knew I was allergic to Brenna!
After Daddy fixed Brenna's harness on the Kubota...
Brenna (bursts into a song from Doc McStuffins): I feel better, so much better...now!




2 comments:
Those are soooo funny!
We all have gotten used to you breaking into dance anytime you hear music. And, I will be hurt if Pidge doesn't say,"Hi", to me.
These ancedotes are just too cute!
Post a Comment