Brenna can write her B all by herself. She is always able to tell Daddy exactly what she learned in school when he gets home in the afternoons.
I love it.
Brenna has decided she will be potty-trained now. She made her mind up to do it, and she goes days without accidents. She usually holds it all night, too.
I love it.
Audrey is obsessed with glitter markers. She paints every day...and always plans the picture for someone specific she loves.
I love it.
Audrey absorbs every story she hears and gets emotionally interactive as you can see from this Bible story time about someone in need...
She told me that she thought it would be a good idea for us to all pray together every morning before we go to school. She then asked God to help Brenna be nice to her friends that day and for me to be patient with the little kids. God speaks to me through this little girl.
And I love it.




1 comment:
Words can't even begin to describe how much I love it, too.
Post a Comment