Saturday, November 17, 2012

Turkey Talk

It has been nothing but turkey talk around here!

Audrey was so proud of her Candy Turkey for school. She named these things she is thankful for: her teacher, shoes, Mama, Daddy, Brenna, candy.
It's our friend Laney and a pinecone turkey!
Check out all these adorable Pilgrims and Indians, too :) Yes, this Mayflower used to be firetruck...use your imagination!

Brenna said she is thankful for all the kids in her school...and she added all of us here at home including Pidgey-Widgey :)
Tipis and Indian Maidens...


We had a Thanksgiving Feast at school. It was a wonderful time with our friends and their families. The kids sang a sweet prayer before we all feasted together just like the Pilgrims and Indians so long ago.


I am so thankful for all my little turkeys.

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

There wasn't a bad turkey in the bunch!Your feast was a great success and a wonderful learning experience for the kids. I am so thankful I could be there.