Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Santa,

We made our stop to see Santa last weekend. Audrey was ready and eager. Brenna was a little more hesitant but willing. Before we left, they had the great idea to color him a picture, and they insisted on wrapping it for him, too. He was very happy to actually receive gifts, and they were incredibly proud to hand them to him. You can see the sweet packages in his hand :) Audrey hopped right up on his lap. Brenna opted to stand beside him and hold my hand (look a second time and you will notice me :) Audrey put her order in, and Brenna toughed it out for the picture without tearing up.

Santa, these girls should be at the top of the Nice List, but I bet you already knew that ;)

Their Santa letters come out in the newspaper tomorrow. We wrote them at school:


Dear Santa Claus,
     I saw you at the roping. You did good. Can I please have a singing deer and a doll for Christmas? I have been good. I lay down nicely, and I do good on my letters. My teacher loves me very much. Thank you, Santa. (That makes Santa Claus happy.)
Love, Brenna (2.5 yrs)

Dear Santa,
Can you please bring me an American Doll with matching clothes and shiny boots that light up different colors? I have been working very hard in school, and my teacher is very proud of me.
Thank you, Audrey (4 yrs)

No comments: