Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bundled Up!

Snapshots of a fun ICE day at the Gaylord Texan and a fun snow day back at home with friends:

"Under my hood
I have a hat.

Under my hat,

my hair is flat.

Under my coat
my sweater is blue...
 my sweater is red, I'm wearing two!
I have a muffler that goes round my chin.
 It circles my neck and then tucks in.
 My gloves were knitted by my aunts. I also have mittens,
and pants and pants.
 There are socks and shoes inside

 my rubber boots, red and wide.

 So when I go outside,
 I must not fall.
 Because...
 I really can't get up at all!"

 by: Karla Kuskin

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

What a cute blog page!! I am so glad you got some snow on a day when you could enjoy it. Looks like everyone, including Pidge, had a great time!