My Easter memories this year, pictures mixed with sweet children's sayings:
"Jesus is coming! Hosanna! Hosanna!"
Brenna--"Here's my cloak. I want to put it on the floor so Jesus won't get dirty."
"Mine looks like American flag!"
"Are there baby chicks in here? Are the baby chicks going to have colorful feathers?"
"This is fun. I love Easter!"
"This one is adorable. It's precious."
"We are a wild herd of bunnies!""Because He loves us so much..."
"What does celebrate mean? It's like a party!"
"Guys, why do we have Easter? Because Jesus is alive!"
"Mom, I saw that crown that Jesus wore on his head. It had sharp thorns."
Overheard in the bathroom--Audrey--"We look so pretty. We are dressed up for Easter."
Brenna--"My dress is perfect." (Sidenote: Brenna wore her Aunt Bobby's old Easter dress. I remember thinking when I was a teenager seeing my baby sister wear it that I wanted my mom to save it for my little girl someday :)
"Jesus rose from the dead when the sun came up!"
Youngest to oldest...
"The tomb was empty! Someone pushed the stone out of the way. Was it Jesus?""I found lots of eggs! They wouldn't all fit in my basket!"
"I had fun at Granny's...and I didn't get my dress dirty!"
"I want to share all the cookies we made with all my cousins."
He is Risen indeed!
























1 comment:
I'm so glad Jerrilynn saved Albany's dress. It is very pretty! All the kids are so cute, and they are really learning the true meaning of Easter. Thanks for teaching them, and for showing us these great photos.
Post a Comment