Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

An indian and a unicorn, handmade by two grandmas, sweet little girls, lookin' pretty authentic, lots of candy, 'nuff said.


Actually I will credit our grandmas a little more than that...

Mimi whipped out this incredible indian girl dress. Daddy bought the girls their antler carved feather necklackes :) And Audrey was so proud of all of it and really fit the part perfectly.
Nana made this unicorn costume for me 25 years ago and then did a little patch work on it for Bren. She was so excited to finally wear it after she decided months ago that she wanted to wear it tonight. And I think she fit the part extremely well, too, and Nana actually said it was cuter the second time around ;)


We love us some dress-up...and candy...and grandmas...and sweet girls :)

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

Thank you for the photos of our sweet girls. I love the unicorn costume...it is perfect for Brenna! Hope the girls had fun in their custom-made costumes. Their grandmas love them SO much!