Someone's got their first crush.
We have never really talked about girlfriends/boyfriends or how all that works, so this is coming straight from Brenna's little heart.
This is Wyatt. He moved to town this past summer, and from the very beginning of school, Brenna decided she liked him. He's in the older class, so every time we mixed classes, she would inch close to him, twist her shirt, and steal glances at him.
If you happened to mention his name around her, she got the giggliest and shyest I have ever seen her.
And I have to hand it to her...Wyatt is a very precious, very cute little boy. It took him a while to notice her because his attention was always where it needed to be--on the teacher!
(Here's another example of her stealing glances! Haha!)
Now they are very sweet little friends. She has gotten to where she is not giddy around him or about him anymore. They are both very excited to sit together, sing together, dance together...and I even caught them holding hands for pretend ice skating!
He told his mama he might just pick "Bwenna" to marry someday :)
Luckily, they don't talk up the boyfriend/girlfriend thing yet. I know that's to come. (We have both girls very scared of that for now because they are afraid they will have to kiss someone.) But everyone knows they really like each other's company...and I guess if they did end up getting married, that would make the sweetest story ever, huh :)
Here's a perfect reminder to begin praying for the one intended for our girls someday...whoever and wherever that young boy is.
No comments:
Post a Comment