The reception was held at the Watson Building in Lubbock. Here are our little sweeties before being announced to the crowd.
They immediately hit the dancefloor before dinner was even served. I think they wanted to try out their dresses and shoes for twirling.They got to dance with grandparents and the kids of our old college friends!
Sweet Mother-Son Dance with Brenna and Sydney looking on
Then there's this child. I cannot even begin to explain how funny she was on the dancefloor. First of all, she was the absolute first one to start dancing and the last one off, too. She danced slow dances, fast dances, solo dances, couples dances, group dances, line dances, and learned many new moves.
Josh said she danced more that night than he has his whole life.
It was literally over two hours that she danced. The bridesmaids all picked her up and twirled with her and took pictures with her. Her favorite was Miss Rosa in the red glasses.
I would say she absorbed her moves and love of dancing from her aunt.
At one point in the night, dancers formed a circle and took turns doing funny moves inside. Yes, she took a turn in the center and was even reeled in like a fish. And in this particular picture, she and Miss Rosa are jumping the imaginary rope that two groomsman are turning for them. Whose.child.is.this?
I got lots of footage to use as blackmail someday. But overall, I am so happy she had a great time. She felt so pretty and actually told me a few times, "Mama, I'm really dancing good." :)
Like I said, it was a totally blessed weekend for so many reasons...








No comments:
Post a Comment