To my big sweetie...
You are 7 today. The numbers keep sounding older and older each year. And you keep looking older and older. Funny how that works...and heartwrenching for this mama.

You have the biggest, sweetest heart I have ever known. You have always been so generous, compassionate, and caring to everyone you are around. Everyone agrees that you are "Sweet Audrey."

You are also known for your constant smile and big brown eyes. You are truly beautiful inside and out.
You have encountered some things this year that have been a little difficult and trying for you. They have been learning experiences for both of us. But through your challenges, I keep seeing a spirit of determination and strength. It is scary for the tender hearts to meet challenges head-on...I know from much experience. But I hope you know that we are always behind you pushing you a little but cheering even harder.And we are always very very proud of you no matter where life takes you and what the Lord uses you for. Because nothing is more important than just living for Him...and sharing that Light that you have beaming from you.
Keep being a great friend and an encouraging sister.
Keep trying your hardest and believing in the big God inside you.
Have lots of fun and enjoy being 7.
Happy Birthday, sweet girl.





1 comment:
Indeed, Audrey has a heart as big as Texas. And an imagination as creative as can be, and artistic talent that is really staring to bud. She is delightful!
Post a Comment