Our big girl is amazingly 8 tomorrow! We are so very proud of her!
If you could change your name to anything, what would it be? "Makenna"
What do you want to learn how to do this year? "Jump rope better"
If you had three wishes, what would you ask for? "To have a cat, do a backflip, and turn invisible"
What do you like to do: "paint"
If you could be an animal, what would you be? "An owl"
How do you be kind? "I help people when they are sad."
What is your favorite Bible verse or story? "Genesis 1:1"
What is your favorite food? "Pizza"
What are some things you love? "Peacocks, art, my family"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A teacher"
What do you not like? "When people be mean"
How would you describe God? "He is powerful, mighty, and strong, and He loves us."
How would you describe yourself? "I am nice. I have lots of family and friends. I am smart. I love God."
That is our amazing 8 year old! Happy birthday sweetie!


No comments:
Post a Comment