There is already so much competition and pressure as we move into 3rd grade. But there is not one thing I would change about this girl. That blue All A Ribbon looks good on her one six weeks, and then the red AB ribbon looks just as pretty the next. Because Audrey works hard. She doesn't get all the math concepts the first try, but she powers through, encouraging and loving on everyone else as she goes. She is exceptional at reading, and even more exceptional at smiling. I never want my girls defined by their grades, awards, All A Breakfast invitations, GT nominations, sports accomplishments, test scores, or popularity contests. Instead, I pray they find their worth, competence, acceptance, beauty, value, gifts, self in Christ. And likewise, I pray I will not find myself in my girls or my parenting.
Be radiant in Him, sweetie, no matter what! So proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment