She does not look like a newborn, she is perfect and precious! Congratulations, sweet momma of two girls! I am really excited for your growing family. You and Josh should keep making babies, you do good work. She looks so much like her big sister that it is almost odd. I can't wait to hear more about your life with two girls.
4 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.
Beautiful Baby! Hope you are all happy and healthy!
She does not look like a newborn, she is perfect and precious! Congratulations, sweet momma of two girls! I am really excited for your growing family. You and Josh should keep making babies, you do good work. She looks so much like her big sister that it is almost odd. I can't wait to hear more about your life with two girls.
Amber, she is beautiful. Congratulations to you and your family! What a perfect gift from above!
(By the way...you will have to send me your address!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful Baby 1sts!! I can't wait to read them to Caleb!!)
Post a Comment