Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Week Old...

I can't believe our Brenna is already a week and one day old. And this past week has been such a special time for us as we brought her home and became a family of four. Here are just a few shots of our week from her birth to her homecoming and settling in.
We have all been doing really well. Brenna still sleeps most of the day--probably since she was two weeks early--and my recovery from the C-section has been much easier this time. Audrey is really proud of being a big sister to Brenna and has been really helpful, and Josh is still in shock that he is so outnumbered in the house now! We are truly blessed this week...

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Wow, she looks JUST like Audrey to me! I love the picture of Josh with both of his girls, it's so sweet.

Momma Murph said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!