Audrey can get out of her bed easily now. Before, she wouldn't slide out because it hurt her belly, so she would just holler out to us...or just go back to sleep. But now she roams around at all hours. Once, we heard her over Brenna's monitor at 2 a.m. saying, "Hi Benna! Good mornin!" I have also found her in the hall, in the kitchen, in the bathroom...Last night she came and found me twice. I think she has a real future as a night watchman.
Four Eyes...Make that Eight
I got some new glasses. Pregnancy hormones did a number on my eyes, and I cannot stand to put my contacts in. First they feel like sandpaper and then it is like looking through a dirty window. So glasses it will be most of the time now.
Big Feet for Little Feet
Josh found these random footprint stepping stones buried in one of our flowerbeds. So I began an ongoing paint project with them to document the girls' footprints...and decorate a new flowerbed.
Yogurt is a very important staple in our house. Audrey has her Yo Baby every day and loves it. And I am obsessed with this Yoplait brand called Whips Peaches 'N Cream. YUM! This picture was our yogurt picnic at the park :)
I got this awesome little table from my in-laws recently, and I just love it. This wall needed something besides a Dora tent :) and I love the way it has pulled the room together.

And these guys are another addition to our living room. Josh shot them in Kansas last year, and they are both really old, beautiful pheasants.

And these guys are another addition to our living room. Josh shot them in Kansas last year, and they are both really old, beautiful pheasants.
Trip to Hawaii
Our credit card company called the other day to check on a large, unusual charge on our card: $2500 on plane tickets to Hawaii! Unfortunately I didn't buy those tickets; fortunately the card company found the fraud; unfortunately Josh said they spoiled his surprise trip for our anniversary; fortunately I knew not to believe him.
1 comment:
I love your glasses, Amber! I know how much your eyes had been bothering you. Hope they feel much better, now.
Post a Comment