Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Half a Year

Can you believe my baby is 6 months old now? I can't.
I loved this age with Audrey and now I remember why...Brenna is so happy and bubbly. She is always watching and reaching and "talking" and giggling. And she is so cute sitting so well and scooching around everywhere.
She tends to be a little high maintenance like her sister was...meaning she doesn't want me to put her down or leave her side! But then again, it is really flattering that she wants to be with me so much :)
Unfortunately, she is still a spitter and still on reflux med...but no worries, she is not suffering. The girl is usually wearing 12 month clothes! She's very healthy :)

And guess what? Brenna favors me and my brother! This is a big deal when your first one could not pass as your child :) The first three pictures are me and then the last two are my brother Austin. I think the very last picture looks like Brenna the most.
And if Brenna is 6 months, that means Audrey is 2 years and 6 months...which is getting close to 3! More funny stuff on her soon...

Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

This is such a sweet posting...where HAS the time gone, indeed?