S hopping/Shoplifting--Here's Audrey posing with the flowers she picked out at the store...
...and Brenna with the cupcake liners she STOLE from the store. Neither I or the cashier noticed that she was clutching this treasure when we checked out. I discovered our crime when I was buckling her into her carseat.


P icnics & Playhouse--Lots of great times outside, eating and playing and fixing up our playhouse. Audrey did a great job painting her house and would only take breaks to peel paint off her hands. Daddy put up the light in the playhouse and some lights in the tree for fun ambiance :)
R iding--Gators and Horses...aren't they such big girls!

I ce Cream--What flavors do these outfits remind you of? I guess I always have ice cream on the brain because I kept invisioning Neopolitan and Sherbet. We enjoyed several milkshakes this week, including one to mask Audrey's medicine and one from Sonic that Audrey poked a hole through with her straw.

N ature--I have never loved dandelions and dirt so much...and appreciated bug-free time outdoors that will be over too too soon.
G ames--We enjoyed our first visit to Chuck E. Cheese with Mimi and Pop!

B aby Calf--Audrey loved feeding this little guy at Granny's.
R oadtrips--To and from McAllen, to Eastland, to Ft.Worth, back home, to Stephenville and back...trust me, it felt like a lot of carseat time!
Everyone sick--yes, it never fails. Break time means everyone-get-sick time. Josh had some kind of stomach virus, the girls both had ear infections and coughing, and I got laryngitis. The worst part is that I simply cannot get medicine down Audrey. She gags and throws up at the very thought of medicine in her mouth. She cannot be bribed. She cannot be tricked. She cannot be forced. I am afraid she is going to have to get a shot.
A llergies & appointments--In addition to the pediatrician, we also visited Brenna's orthopedist for her hip check-up. Brenna has a shallow hip so the angle of her hip is off enough that it could wear out as early as her twenties if it does not correct itself. So I am happy to report that it is correcting itself nicely and does not require extra corrective measures right now!
K ites--We tried flying these cute kites in different types of wind for several days, and Daddy finally succeeded on the last day of Spring Break!

1 comment:
Thank you for taking the time to create the blog that makes my day! Hope you all are feeling better today. Love You!
Post a Comment