How many kiddos does it take to terrorize an innocent caterpillar? Five in this case.

How many blankets does it take to build Super-Tent? Ten here.

How many fingers does it take to corral a ladybug? Twenty...kind of.



How many belly tattoos can you administer in one day? Six today.

How many little vehicles does it take to cause a traffic jam in a flat cardboard town? Ten quickly (counting those without wheels)

How many princesses does it take to rule this castle? Five females around here...poor Caden.

How much wisdom can be passed around a table of 1- and 3-year-old girls? Lots.

How many bottoms and buckets does it take to fill up a small pool sandbox? Nine if you position just right.

How many smiles make my day? Each and every one...
2 comments:
How much do I love this blog post? You should see my smile! Love, love, love it!
OH MY GOSH! Just what I needed to see this morning!! LOVE IT!! I knew my kids had tattoos......but I'm worried where number 6 is...??? Haha! Thank you again for loving my kids!
Amy
Post a Comment