Friday, May 6, 2011

Super Mom...Super Tired

This... ...plus this...







...plus this...
...plus this... ...plus this...

...plus this (sore baby legs from two shots)...
...plus this...

...plus 4 changes of wet pants and two spilled bottles of bubbles...


...all in one morning...



...equals this:



Happy Mother's Day to me :)



Here's my motto this year: "Super Wife, Super Mom...Super Tired"



Just kidding...But here's the poem of choice that brings tears to my eyes every time and makes the previous pictures not so tiring:


"Sometimes you get discouraged

Because I am so small,

And always leave my fingerprints

On furniture and walls.

But everyday I'm growing,

I'll be grown up someday,

And all these tiny handprints

Will simply fade away.

So here's a special handprint

Just so you can recall,

Exactly how my fingers looked

When I was very small."



Happy Mother's Day to all of you special (tired) mothers out there!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh,my poor Brenna's little legs. Kiss them from Mimi.
As for the messes, it all looks like fun to me. No one remembers a clean house, only a fun childhood.
I love how you love my grandchildren!!