First I met my new little cousin Kale Thomas who is 4 months old now! He and his mama Penny were in visiting from Ohio...and he is such a sweet little man! I wish I could see them all the time...
Then I got to meet a very new little sweetie, Reba Anabell, who was born in the middle of February! She belongs to my college roommate/wonderful friend Jess. Jess, Reba, and Daddy Billy are missionaries in Bosnia and will be returning to their mission field in a month!
Then, the heartstrings were yanked in a totally opposite direction when we found out that our dear sweet friend Harper who stays here several days a week was hurt very badly and underwent emergency surgery for her little eye. I couldn't get these beautiful blue eyes out of my mind all weekend...
I have always known that I love and adore all of these babies who stay with me...but I never knew it would be so scary and hurt so bad to find out that one of them was hurt! But thank you, Lord, He has had her hand on Harper and her family the whole time and she has been a champion!
I have always known that I love and adore all of these babies who stay with me...but I never knew it would be so scary and hurt so bad to find out that one of them was hurt! But thank you, Lord, He has had her hand on Harper and her family the whole time and she has been a champion!I am so thankful that my life is full of sweet sweet children to pull and tug on heartstrings!
No comments:
Post a Comment