First off, we were just visiting our neighbor Ms. Linda while our friend Jessie was doing her hair. It was Audrey's idea to get a trim this time (which is big because she has forever been timid to get it cut.) So during a break in the hair-fixin', Ms. Jessie and Ms. Linda turned on the movie Rapunzel and fixed a "tower" for Audrey to sit on to get her haircut :)
She was very proud! And if you remember last time I cut her hair, we let her throw the trimmings out for the birds to use in their nests. So she was adamant about doing that again...
And exactly like last time, the sweet details continued when several days later Audrey and Daddy found another fallen nest that included her hair of course ;)
She was very proud! And if you remember last time I cut her hair, we let her throw the trimmings out for the birds to use in their nests. So she was adamant about doing that again...
And exactly like last time, the sweet details continued when several days later Audrey and Daddy found another fallen nest that included her hair of course ;) 
But really, it has been fascinating to examine the beautiful details birds put into their little nests...and the beautiful details the Lord likes to weave into our lives :)
2 comments:
I love this story. And I love how Brenna is sitting patiently in the background.What a couple of sweet girls you have!
I'm so glad Audrey trusted me to do her hair, it was an honor. And thanks for posting a pic where I was covering my face, nobody wanted to see me with no makeup!
Post a Comment