Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inspiration

Audrey: "God loves bad people, too. He even loves the Yankees."

Audrey: "I am good at writing my name. When I get in school, I will help kids who can't write their name, like this...I will say, All you have to do is write A-U-D-R-E... (realizing it can't be spelled Audrey...)-N."
 Audrey: (Before blowing a dandelion) "Make a dream!"
 Daddy: (while discussing the future) So you are going to make something out of yourself?
Audrey: Yes, I am going to make something myself.

 Brenna: (while eating a banana that needed to be peeled the rest of the way) "Mom, this nana not working!"

Thank you, girls, for reminding me to love harder, dream bigger, and see the world in all perspectives and possibilities! 

2 comments:

David Deal said...

Gotta buy those bananas that work. Quit handicapping your children.

Amber said...

Pop would know about bananas!