Aren't these just the cutest little fingers? And I love how great they are for holding hands, clapping, tickling, coloring, nibbling...
The girls would paint their fingernails every day if I let them. They especially like the new decorative stickers we found for our little manicures.
I have a tendency to lean toward projects that capture little hands and fingers :)
Besides knees, I think I kiss finger boo-boos more than anything else.
We've had to scold a few fingers lately, though...Brenna has developed a troubling habit of twisting her hair into knots. She twists her hair when she wakes up, she twists while she's eating, she twists while she's watching tv, she twists while she's talking. Her hair has thinned significantly in the last few weeks as she pulls her fingers free from knots and as I try to untangle them. I am having to really stay on top of it :(
I like to think about just how many millions of little fingerprints exist in our house...by our girls and our friends. Some are sticky ones, yes, but overall, they are sweet lasting touches on every surface!
I know these little fingers won't be "little" for long, so I clutch 'em while I can and kiss 'em while they will still let me.





2 comments:
Have I told you how much I love your blog?! It's wonderful. I got a new email- will you send me another invite to baibaldwin@gmail.com Thanks Amber!
Thanks so much, Bailey! I'm pretty fond of your blog, too! I'm adding your address now!
Post a Comment