We are back from an incredible trip to the Florida coast!

Josh and I were so happy Austin and Melinda were free to drive over from Georgia to join us for a couple of days. We did lots of laughing :)
We also did lots of beach-loungin'...
We were on "island time" afterall.
The guys got some boogie-boarding in, too, while Mel and I soaked up the sun or jumped over waves!
Throw in a couple of sunset walks on the white sand beach, and I am one happy wife...
I loved the time spent with my best friend and will cherish the memories from Sandestin 2012!
FYI: This place is so family-friendly. So much in fact that we may be forced to test it with the rest of our family again someday :)
2 comments:
you look so beautiful! what a wonderful get-a-way!
Looks like yall had a great time!
Post a Comment