Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Wanted to Know All about God

"I wanted to know all about God, so I went looking for Him in signs of His creation.


I wondered what God does in the mornings. Then I smelled the dew on the grass at dawn.

I wondered where God is at nighttime, and I felt safe and warm in my bed.


I wondered if God is gentle, and a butterfly floated on the air in front of me.



I wondered if God is strong, and the ocean roared in my ears.
I wondered how God's reflection looks when He smiles, and the snow glittered in the sun.
I wanted to know if God likes music. Then I heard a pond on a summer night.
I wondered if God likes art, and I saw a spiderweb in my uncle's barn.
I wanted to know what colors God likes. Then I met several children of other races.

 I wondered how tall God makes his people, and the girl next to me looked up and smiled.

 I wondered if God's people have faith in each other, and my friend trusted me with a secret.
 

 I wondered if God is caring, and the new boy shared his crayons with me.

 I wanted to know where God likes to visit, and I felt someone knocking at my heart. Now when I go looking for God, I know exactly where to find Him."



by: Virginia L. Kroll

No comments: