We got signed up for Kindergarten last week...sigh. These two friends will be on a new adventure when August arrives.
Audrey is super-excited. And I am, too, when I get past the thought of her growing up and away from me! But check out this monstrosity of a playground she will call hers next year!
She was disappointed when she discovered that she didn't actually start K the next day...and I know someone else who will be disappointed when she doesn't get to stay on that first day of school with big sister...

Yep, it's a little hard making this big step of life...so at least we have a really cool slide to make it a little easier when we reach the top!

1 comment:
Maybe we can do something to make the transition a little easier for Brenna. I really feel for her! Sometimes even positive change is hard!
Post a Comment