Monday, July 29, 2013

Organization

I really enjoy Pinterest. I don't let myself get on it very often because of the addiction factor. But I do like to search for specific ideas. 

My latest searches have been organization techniques. I very often feel like we are drowning in STUFF. I like to get rid of said stuff, I do. But I also like to keep alot for kids/preschool projects. We don't have a garage or laundry/utility room, so we have one little room that is exploding with junk. It still doesn't look great, I know, but it really helped to organize my little craft items when we added this nifty pegboard. Now we can actually find things sometimes...I didn't say 'every time', but it has increased the odds.
My favorite Pinterest inspired organization tool so far is the shoe organizer in our preschool closets. I should have done a before and after picture here, but, believe me, this is harmony in this closet. And once again, we can open the door and find something immediately! (And still have room to stuff a child in...ok, totally joking)

I have the desire to be a clean-freak organizer...I just don't always have the time, money, and knowledge. So when I actually get something like this accomplished and feel a little relief, I gotta take note! What are your favorite organization techniques?

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

My favorite organizational technique is to bring my stuff to your house!