We love the movie Frozen for many reasons. One of those is the sweet sister factor in it since we have a pair of those ourselves. Here's an excerpt from a Frozen based book called "A Sister More Like Me."
"You are bold and fearless, Sister,
and you have a loving heart.
You are poised and graceful, Sister,
I'm so happy you are [Brenna], and I'm pleased that I am me.
I'm thrilled that you are [Audrey], and I'm happy I am me!
But even more important--we are happy we are WE."
I love that they are so wonderfully different and very similar at the same time. I love that they refer to the other as "my sister" to other people more often than using their respective names. I love that they make each other laugh. I love that they play well together and apart. I love that they know each other's favorite things. I love that they love each other. I love that they are sisters and I love that they are mine.




1 comment:
I love that you share them with us!
Post a Comment