We had a blessed (and busy!) Good Friday.
My absolute favorite part was having both girls HOME all day! We started off making pancakes together before our friends showed up.
Then we tried to center the rest of the day around Christ...especially since we were each on His mind on that day so long ago.Stained Glass Crosses:
Resurrection Rolls:
We talked about how the disciples washed and wrapped Jesus and closed Him in the tomb (as the marshmallow was closed in the crescent roll). Then 3 days later (10 minutes oven time), the tomb was empty!
He is not there!
He is Risen!
The Lord is risen indeed! One of my all time favorite Easter activities.
Then we all donned aprons (don't ask me how we have so many) and took to the
I am proud to say that they all kept their clothes dye-free, not so much their hands or the tablecloth, but they loved it and made beautiful eggs.
Then we took turns hiding and hunting them :)
...until Pidge figured out she liked the taste :/
I love time with kids, especially when that time involves celebrating our Risen King!
1 comment:
Thank you for such a beautiful tribute to our Risen Lord! I love how you celebrated, and I think the kids and the photos are wonderful!
Post a Comment