Saturday, June 21, 2014

Let the Wedding Festivities begin...

Look who's getting hitched this weekend...

My sister is marrying this wonderful man we call Buzz. (The girls did not know until this week that his real name is Caleb.)
 We celebrated with dinner for both families last night.
 My beautiful grandmothers...


 Looks like they are plotting something...

 It's the oldest trick in the book, Brenna. He's about to bite your finger...
 Then we practiced at the beautiful venue...in the dark with lots of mosquitoes!
 The girls will have their second gig as flower girls! We love when aunts and uncles get married ;)
 This wedding is going to be very special...


 I am proud to be the matron of honor and stand beside my sister. It's hard to believe that she is the same age as I was when Josh and I got married. She stood beside me then, too.
Let the wedding festivities begin!

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

Albany is such a beautiful bride!