Sunday, December 21, 2014

Great Love at 33

Our favorite man in all the world is turning 33 tomorrow. I think it's extra special that he is the same age as Jesus was when He showed His great love for us.

Especially because our Daddy shows great love for us every day. Here are a few recent pictures of him teaching, playing, and loving. I wish I had pictures for all of the other things he does for us...from cooking breakfast to washing clothes to volunteering at church to wrapping presents to planning for our future to building carports and on and on. He can do anything.   
 (This is his old racetrack he found in the closet to show the girls.)
 Uncle Josh with Everett

We just can't explain how crazy we are about him and thankful for all he is and does for us. Happy Birthday, Daddy/Babe!

No comments: