If you could change your name, what would you choose? "Amber" (before this she said Diamond)
What is your favorite book? "The Day the Goose Got Loose"
What is your favorite movie? "That's a hard one...Lion King...no, The Lion Guard"
What is your favorite Bible verse? "In the beginning God created the birds and the fish...because I like the birds and fish."
What is your favorite thing to do? "Read books in my swing chair"
What is your favorite food? "Chicken nuggets and momma's soup"
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? "New York City"
If you could be an animal, what would you want to be? "A horse"
What is something special about you? "I'm really really really really really good at books."
What is something you do not like? "Using the bathroom"
What would you like to learn how to do in 2016? "Blow up balloons"
If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for? "A pet dog, a horse, and a cat"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A librarian and a horse rider. I will have to ask them if I can get off work on the weekends so I don't miss my races."
What do you do to be kind? "Help people and share and read to people"
What are some things you love? "Pidgey, my horse blanket, my family, my house, my beautiful room, my swing chair, horses, clothes...I love a lot and oh yeah, Jesus."
What would you tell people about God? "He helps people and made us all. He brought His only son to the world."
What would you tell people about yourself? "I'm really kind and I love to read. Is this the final question?"
Happy birthday, Brenna Beth! We love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment