Noah's mommy and daddy went on a trip, and we gladly accepted the job of caring for our sweet God-son from Thursday night to Monday morning.
We discovered very quick that he is all boy and all 2!
The girls were in heaven being full-time babysitters and pretend big-sisters.
He loved them, too! His tickling was hilarious!
We introduced him to Butterfly Bluff, and he squealed in excitement at every bug.
He did great reading and falling asleep. He and I shared Brenna's big bed...along with two dogs, two dinosaurs, and a monkey.
Another thing Noah loves that makes him all-boy...tractors!
Bubbles & Bluebonnets & Beautiful babies=perfect photo opps
Noah eats bubbles. We were rolling!
Yep, we were in love with this little guy, our baby brother for the weekend...exhausted, but in love!
I can still hear his little voice as he waved from the tractor, "Bye durs (girls)! Bye!"




















1 comment:
This is the most adorable post! I love seeing you all having so much fun. Noah is a real cutie!
Post a Comment