Sunday, June 26, 2016

Grace-ful Dancer

Our big girl has found something she absolutely loves...dance. She has been taking lessons since January and was so ready for the recital.
She loved the makeup, hair, and costumes. There was no shyness on recital day. She was a star!
 
 
She and her friends Jade and Laney were adorable and did so well!
We might've seen a little sass, too!
 
They tapped to "Dear Future Husband."

 
The ballet routine was so special. Audrey was incredibly graceful.
We actually saw a different side to Audrey as she danced. She was confident and poised and led the group with her moves so well.



They danced to "Lost Boy."




For the surprise finale, each girl danced a number with their daddy. The song was called "Cinderella."
 
"So I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms,
'Cause I know something the prince never knew...
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella, I don't want to miss even one song,
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight...and she'll be gone."

Tearjerker. One of my favorite moments forever.
Family showered Audrey with flowers and hugs. She was glowing.


Her dance hero even came!



Her dance teacher Miss Emily
We decided on a cookie flower bouquet! It didn't last as long as the flowers ;)
We are so proud of our girl and love how the Lord has given her a talent and desire for dance, out of which He can and definitely did shine out of her.

No comments: