Splash Day with a visit from the firetruck!
Audrey, Brenna, and their buds joined us for a few days as my "helpers".
Bubble Day
Superhero Day! We saved the school secretary who had been mysteriously tied up.
We also conducted superhero training academy...
...and saved the school nurse.
All of a sudden, we received the final distress call from our princess friends who were being held captive by a hooded figure on the playground!
Superheroes to the rescue!
I adore these kids and love our prek program.
I will most assuredly miss it!
Audrey, Brenna, and their buds joined us for a few days as my "helpers".
Bubble Day
Superhero Day! We saved the school secretary who had been mysteriously tied up.
We also conducted superhero training academy...
...and saved the school nurse.
All of a sudden, we received the final distress call from our princess friends who were being held captive by a hooded figure on the playground!
Superheroes to the rescue!
I adore these kids and love our prek program.
I will most assuredly miss it!














No comments:
Post a Comment