Our dancing girl lit up the stage yet again in her Christmas recital.
First, Audrey danced a beautiful ballet routine to "Silent Night."
So graceful...she is a natural.
"Sleep in heavenly peace..."
Her next number was chosen as the finale! She and her friends tapped to Pentatonix "Little Drummer Boy."
The choreography and music were very powerful as you watched these little girls in perfect sync. And the message was precious as I explained to Audrey: the little drummer boy had nothing of value to give the baby King but he played his very best on his drum. Likewise, I worshipped as I watched these friends dance before the King, doing their very best in front of their family and friends.
These girls are all so sweet, and I pray they will stick together as they grow up and continue to honor God.
Audrey's fan club
No comments:
Post a Comment