I saw a couple of quotes this week that were perfect for our anniversary post:
"One of the most important things a father can do for his children is to love their mother." And this daddy does it oh-so-well...even on the days when this mama is oh-so-unloveable.
And likewise, one of the most important things he does for me is to love our babies.
After 6+ years, he looks his absolute best to me with a little girl or two on his lap...

This is us most afternoons...watching and waiting for our favorite guy to come home. It is my favorite part of the day seeing him walk through the door...like my heart is whole again :)I love all the life we have crammed into 6 years, babe..."Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will."
2 comments:
Amber. you are never, ever unloveable. I am so glad you became part of our family 6 years ago. Happy Anniversary to you and Josh, the cutest couple I know!
This is so sweet, I love the quotes... Happy Anniversary Josh and Amber!
Post a Comment